Introduction to Startup Operations
At an early stage startup, the Operations role is all about boosting team productivity to ensure a product idea becomes a reality as quickly as possible. Your duty is to streamline processes and remove roadblocks, clearing the way for innovation.
Startup Operations roles vary wildly from traditional corporate operations, requiring their own playbook. Learn what to expect in your next role at a startup, and how you can make an impact on the first day.
We will discuss:
- The mindset change between corporate and startup operations.
- Lean Startup principles and changes you can implement today.
- How to incorporate changes across teams and achieve buy-in with new processes.
- Initial programs to consider, such as project management software, CRMs, and email automation.
Who Should Join?
- First-time startup employees, especially for small and mid-sized company HR professionals and operations associates.
- Open to anyone willing to learn about fostering innovation in the workplace.