Insurtech Trends: Unravelling the Disruptors
Join us between 2 pm – 4 pm, 4th August 2021, to learn about the latest priorities and strategies insurance firms and Insurtech startups are undertaking in 2021 to innovate and overcome the challenges of the pandemic. Gain insights on the funding and investment landscape within the Insurtech and fintech scene in the region. Learn about new key initiatives in the Insurtech and fintech scene for 2021 as FWD announces its plans to be the leader in the Insurtech innovation space in Malaysia through development in areas such as ecosystem, investment, innovation, and human capital.
Explore new trends, customer behaviors, and opportunities in the Insurtech space. Learn about new trends in the Malaysia Insurtech and fintech scene in areas such as ecosystem development, investments, innovation, and human capital development with FWD Insurance and 1337 Ventures.
- Wilson Beh, Co-Founder of PolicyStreet and Vice President of Fintech Association of Malaysia (FAOM)
- Sai Kit Ng, Executive Director of Artem Ventures and Vice President of Malaysian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (MVCA)
A virtual session (via Google Meets)
- Explore the state of the insurance industry and key trends indicating the future direction of insurance
- Learn more about the Insurtech startup journey and the different struggles faced by Insurtech startups in the insurance scene
- Discover how insurtech startups identify industry pain points, spot new trends within the value chain, mitigate regulatory risks and work with incumbents
- Explore the latest priorities, strategies and new insurance business models employed by Insurtech disruptors in light of the pandemic
- Gain insights from a VC on the funding and investment landscape for Insurtech and fintech in the region
- Learn about InsurTech opportunities by FWD in Malaysia in regards to programs, funding, and Proof-of-Concepts