How to Start a New Company in Germany
For anyone wanting to become an entrepreneur, Germany can be a great location for starting a new business. What you may not know is that there’s an immense amount of administrative tasks and red tape that needs to be overcome.
While there may be a lot of head-scratching regarding the process of setting up a new company, we’ll provide you with a detailed overview of the practicalities of doing business in Germany.
We’re here to uncomplicate your life by answering your tough questions and putting you on the right path.
Join us for an exciting webinar that will give your company the best possible start and help you to understand the professional landscape around you.
Aligned with the new norm of digital events and in the spirit of inclusivity, this webinar is open to anyone and will be presented remotely via Hopin (click here to register already).
- Introduction and EiR topics
- EiR opportunities and the application process
- What types of companies are there in Germany?
- What types of companies can be considered for startups?
- How does the startup process work and what are the requirements?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a GbR / UG / GmbH?
- Open-floor Q&A