How to make healthcare start-ups and corporations collaboration work?
Data 4 Healthy Recovery journey continues. 12 teams have entered the Acceleration Programme and at the end of September we´ll have an opportunity to see their demos, but meanwhile, there will be 2 Public Talks to introduce the current situation in healthcare.
On the 14th July Daren Wilson, the General Manager of Roche Slovensko will talk about how to make healthcare start-ups and corporations collaboration work.
During this session, you will hear more about
- how does healthcare sector business work
- what should start-ups know before entering the healthcare business
- how to work together with healthcare corporations to test new products or services
- You can also ask Daren questions in live chat
Who can join?
- We are calling all start-ups and corporations and industry experts who’d like to start a business in healthcare.
What is going to happen?
- Iurii-Volodymyr Blavt, Associate Partner at CIVITTA will be moderating the session with Daren Wilson who is a collaborative leader and passionate about building high-performing, empowered cross-functional teams. Daren will give his view on working in the healthcare business and also will bring out best practices through different case studies.
- 14th July, 16.00 to 17.00 CEST