How Startups Can Work With Corporates and Governments
The idea of pitching and partnering with corporates and governments could be daunting to most startups, but if executed well — could result in a win-win situation for all parties involved. Corporates and governments look to startups for innovation and agility, while a successful partnership with a corporate or government could mean the world of difference to a startup’s branding and runway. In this session, we talk to startups, corporates, and governments to find out the best practices and tips of a successful partnership.
This session is a part of a wider, 6-part series of webinars held over Zoom that Qualgro and IMDA will hosting together. Through our interactions with start-ups in the industry across different markets, we will launch a series of webinars that will cater to common start-up pain points or difficulties most start-ups will face. We’ve distilled some common pain points of start-ups and categorised them according to their various functional needs. Through this series of webinars, we hope to provide deeper and more tailored content that start-ups in this landscape really need.
Date: 27 Jan 2021
Time: 2PM – 3PM
Topic: How Startups Can Work With Corporates and Governments
Format: 45 min panel discussion, 15 min Q&A
- Sudhanshu Ahuja, CEO, impress.ai
- Peter Huynh, Partner, Qualgro
- Mohamed Hardi, Director & CIO, Leading Digitalisation & Transformation, National Heritage Board
- Munfai Choo, Senior Manager, Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines (SIA)
Moderated by: Katrina Too, Head of Program & Partnerships, Alibaba Global Digital Talent Network
- What are some key corporate innovation trends?
- How can start-ups negotiate for a win-win
- How do start-ups qualify opportunities better?
- Best practices to close contracts and grow customer relationships
- Welcome remarks
- Panel discussion
Limited slots are available, so register early to avoid disappointment!
Eventbrite will send a confirmation email upon your successful registration. We will also be sending another reminder email with the login details prior to the event.