How Can Startups Increase Their Chance Of Success
Through this session, we will cover a list of essentials that would result in a proven MVP and a pitch document that is effective in communicating a viable idea. The session would provide you an understanding of how to validate an idea, how to validate a concept, and how to develop an MVP.
Agenda: How Can Startups Increase Their Chance Of Success – An Introduction To Pitching Your Startup Idea
- Identifying the biggest blockers to startup success and understanding the importance of market need and product fit for the solution
- How to evaluate and validate an idea
- How to define the contours of the solution and validate the solution is viable
- How to develop and test MVP’s and how to put together a pitch document
- The technique of how to increase the chances of success through a process of customer and solution of discovery
- How to build a storyline for an effective pitch to a potential investor
- Explore various elements that make the story complete and effective
- Introduction to the art of building an effective presentation
Who should attend?
- The focus is on startups and entrepreneurs, but anyone who is interested can tune in.
Why should you attend?
- This will be an extensive session by an industry professional that will help give individuals insight into the decisions made by investors. A deep dive into the” Why’s” and “How’s” of investing is an edge to potential entrepreneurs.