How 10 % of STARTUPS succeed?
Investors keep pouring funding into start-ups and scale-ups, even in the current environment. However, they have specific selection criteria that they are looking for, before they make an investment. As a founder and start-up team member, you must know what the roadmap is and how to implement this from the start. Also, you need to know exactly what you have to achieve at each stage of your start-up journey.
In this event, we will cover the things you should be doing in order to aim for success. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions to the speaker.
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
- Startup founders
- Teams who work in startups
It is also useful for founders that are interested in obtaining funding from professional investors; many of the issues are applicable for startups and investments; independent of geographic region.
- What is the current best practice?
- How to apply this in real-world scenarios?
- What are the best investors looking for?
- How to form teams that professional investors view as having the necessary skills needed to grow successful businesses
- Learn from highly experienced business mentors