Fundraising for Early Stage Startups
Did you know only 1% of startups raise external investment from VCs and angels?
Fundraising is tough and it got even harder in 2020 but it’s not impossible. Founders now approach investors from cold emails and LinkedIn messages to pitch decks to virtual pitching, things have changed in the past 12 months. Most of us are used to it by now, the Zoom calls, the emails and making those virtual connections. But how can startups optimise fundraising strategies and outreach to close investment quickly?
At Accelerating Asia, 90% of our startup raise outside capital and to date they’ve raised ~S$30M .
In this webinar, General Partner and Co-Founder Craig Bristol Dixon will run through:
- Accelerating Asia’s step by step guide to fundraising (we’ve helped startups in our accelerator raise S$30M so we have some experience)
- Early-stage fundraising strategies and building up your investor connections remotely.
- What investors look for in a pitch
- How to optmise your fundraising pipeline and time for maximum outcomes
- This event is for any Startup Founder wanting to get their head around fundraising.