In this workshop we’re going to discuss things to consider and steps to take when forming a startup, how to properly structure your organization, and dealing with partners and cofounders.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- The why, when, and how to incorporate a legal entity.
- The documents that are necessary in a typical incorporation.
- How to find a registered agent and file for foreign registration outside of home state.
- Structuring your bylaws and establishing a board of directors.
- Issuing founders equity and filing an 83(b) election.
- Purchase price of founders stock and vesting schedules.
- Cofounder dynamics and the need for a founders agreement.