Discover the 10 Major Mistakes Non-technical Founders Make When Starting Up
Join Kay for this online masterclass for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs. During this free training, she will be revealing the top 10 issues she has identified from her work with 100s of non-technical founders around the world.
What will you learn?
- The key things non-technical founders are completely unaware of when they start their tech-driven businesses
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes that new founders make that jeopardize their progress, and often lead to problems and failure
- The biggest pitfalls that tech founders fall straight into when they try to build tech startup businesses from scratch
- The key things you must know to stop your tech startup dream from turning into a “horror story
- The essential things you’ll need to do to start your business the SMART way and put your startup venture on the right track to becoming a success story
Kay Kukoyi CSM FITOL is a global tech startup mentor, author, and lecturer in technology and entrepreneurship who has worked with founders in 13 countries across 6 continents.
She is the CEO & founder of the business, technology, and training consultancy, Purposeful Group. Purposeful Group supports people developing entrepreneurship, technology, and digital skills through its international community and center for learning.