Developing a social media strategy that works
Social media marketing is a necessity for any company that wants to grow. The fact is, people are always online and they’re spending more time on social media than ever before.
Brands need to be there if they want to stay relevant and reach their target audiences. You can’t just jump in headfirst though; you have to build your strategy carefully so you don’t waste your money or time.
Join this webinar with Chris Morris as he covers:
- How to identify your social media goals
- Which social media channels are useful for your business
- The type of content you should be posting
- What social listening means and how to get started
- How to engage your audience
Please send any questions you’d like Chris to answer during the webinar to [email protected]