WORLD-CLASS MENTOR-DRIVEN INCUBATION PROGRAM IN UKRAINE
eō Business Incubators are Ukraine’s premier mentor-driven incubation program. eō is a world-class incubator, but with one focus – to make Ukraine’s startups the strongest in the world. Because we focus only on Ukrainian startups, our global network of mentors, advisors, and investors also focus on, and are especially experienced in, promoting your business globally.
At eō’s core is an intensive 4-month curriculum designed to support Ukraine’s technologists and entrepreneurs in launching and scaling industry-changing technology businesses. At eō, you will join expert-led sessions covering all the fundamentals, from ideation to fundraising, with real-world mentorship by entrepreneurs and investors from around the world. You will also join a growing platform, based in Ukraine but with global reach, on which Ukraine’s newly-emerging tech businesses can compete and succeed in growing their business and raising funding.
eō is supported by the USAID Competitive Economy Program.
In just 15 months:
>$3,200,000 in investments and grants received by eō’s graduates, all based in Ukraine
>$27,000,000 in total implied valuation of eō’s graduates, all based in Ukraine
Among our graduates are:
- Top-4 Finalist (out of 200 startups) at Web Summit 2020, the world’s largest tech conference.
- Four of the Top 10 Winners (40%) at the 2020 Lviv IT Arena.
- Winner of the Dubai 2020 Expo Competition ($100,000 prize), selected from participants from over 150 countries.
- Sole Ukrainian business, among 15 businesses selected from over 300 European applicants, for the IMPACT EdTech Incubation Program 2020, co-funded by the European Commission ($100,000 prize).
- The Best Early Stage Startup in Ukraine 2020.
- The Best FinTech Startup 2020 (by UAFIN.TECH).
- Winner of the National Startup Competition, Ukrainian FinTech Conference 2019.
- Sole Ukrainian business selected for the Global GIST Incubation Program 2019, sponsored by the U.S. State Department, including participation in a U.S. incubator.